04 March 2012

A Weekend with Tello Films

I have some ridiculously talented friends.  
Among them is my friend Christin Mell.

Christin is the co-founder of Tello Films, a small but mighty company that puts out some great lesbian web-based content.

This weekend, they were holding auditions for their latest project and I was lucky enough to be asked to help out.  Wait, strike that.  It's Christin.  She asks...I can't say no.  It's just the way our friendship works. 

It's awesome like that.

I was stoked to help her out because I think she is amazing and the work Tello creates is fantastic.  Working alongside her this weekend were Jessica King and Julie Keck, writers and filmmakers who are every ounce as awesome as Christin.  Their awesomeness can be found here at King is a Fink

Needless to say, it was a very fulfilling weekend with amazingly talented women.  These gals know their stuff and I am so glad I was able to help out.  

In short...go check their stuff out, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter.
If you see their stuff anywhere...be sure to check them out cause you won't want to miss it!

No comments: