15 October 2012

A Month and a Day...

Let's recap the last little bit...

Moose Jaw, SK
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
2 red eye flights
Babysitting for friends
Spending a day in the city with my brother-in-law
Long Beach, CA 
Albany, NY
Johnstown, PA
A surprise birthday party for my godmother
Two conferences
Lots of meetings
The Chicago marathon
Estes Park, CO
Moving all my furniture out of my apartment
Dave visiting for a too-short weekend

There you have it.  The past month in a nutshell.  It's been a little busy and when you throw in a nasty cold and all the marathon and ultra-marathon prep...well, somethings gotta give.

And readers, you know what that is...

le blog.

I want to be better and not have to apologize for not writing.  But, sometimes it's just enough to keep up  with the day to day.  

I do what I can.

It's been a whirlwind of work and missing home.  I've been quite homesick lately...especially from being on the road so much.  I feel caught between Chicago and Moose Jaw and everywhere in between.

I miss friends and quiet time with the ones I love.
Lucky for me, things should slow down considerably in 2013.

Yup...happy new year to me.

It's never to early to celebrate!

I'll keep you posted.
More often.
I promise.


No comments: