04 December 2011

Moose Jaw Minute #68: Very Merry Weekend

These are the weekends I dream of...a chill in the air, good friends, awesome runs outside, and a general overall feeling of weekend-y-ness.  In short, it's been fabulous.  I had the chance on Saturday to catch up on writing my holiday cards while downing some good tea and listening to Christmas tunes.  Following that, I got to spend some quality time (re)watching the first season of The Walking Dead (I am in LOVE with this show!) with some good friends of mine.  The weather was just right for us to go for a run in the middle of the zombie marathon and gave us an excuse to return home and down some good veggie lasagna.

Today, I had the good fortune to be invited to one of my close friend's homes for a holiday brunch.   Maureen, founder of the Global Women's Leadership Forum, holds a brunch each year to thank the women in her life that have impacted her during the year.  It was a morning of inspiration, reflection, and sisterhood and I was grateful to be included.

A chat with my family and one of my best friends to close it all out.  It's been a lovely weekend of weekends and I am grateful for it.

Christkindlmarket and a Picasso

Holiday cards

Winter Bird

The city has decked their halls

No comments: