03 October 2013

These Dusty Trails

I haven't written in a while.  Mainly because I'm not sure what to say.  The constant travel and lack of sleep along with training for two marathons and an ultra have taken a bit of a toll this year on my physically, mentally and emotionally.  Mind you, I am not complaining...I have an amazing life.  It is just my reality at the moment that my spare time is very little and very precious these days.

I did an assessment of where I've been and where I still have to go this year...the list is impressive...

In no particular order...

Detroit, MI
Philadelphia, PA
Kansas City, MO
Dallas, TX
San Antonio, TX
Charlotte, NC
Black Mountain, NC
Chicago, IL
New Orleans, LA
Atlanta, GA
Bayville, NJ
Orlando, FL
Prague, Czech Republic
Madison, WI
Albany, NY
Hartford, CT
Copenhagen/Ebeltoft/Engesvang, Denmark
Kelowna, BC
Canmore, AB
Panorama, BC
Invermere, BC
Cleveland, OH
Lake County, OH
Richmond, VA
Las Vegas, NV
Boston, MA
St. Louis, MO

Some places on the list were visited twice, three or even four times this year!

It's been an adventure.  That being said, some things are going to change.  "Stuff" is brewing!

No comments: