08 June 2014

Backtrack to Bali



I've been away from Bali for a little over a month now.

It has been hard for me to describe the experiences I had, the people I met, the emotions I worked through and all the lessons I learned while I was there.

Bali is beautiful, inspiring and overwhelming.  I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to be there!

I was blogging for my yoga studio back in Moose Jaw while I was there.  If you want to check those out...they are listed here:



Post Three:  Departure and Arrival





That being said...I feel very far away from Bali.  Far from the peace and stability I felt in the last week of my training.  Now, granted...when you are doing an immersive training and yoga is the only thing you are living, eating and breathing it is easy to focus on yourself and what your body, mind and soul need every minute.  In the "real world," that becomes a little more difficult.

So, I'm working through this right now as I continue my transition into this new life and new way of being.  I just think it's going to take a little time...



No comments: