02 April 2012

March Top Picks

Here are the top picks for March. 

I know I haven't been around much, but since I can't get internet access while cruising above the ground at 45,000 feet...

Just sayin' - thanks for waiting around for me.

I'll have pictures to share from my quick trip to Canada when I get some time.  Enjoy these top picks in the meantime!

***

Love the picks from It's That Nice - yes, in fact, it is!  

Who says you can't have pumpkin goodness after the holidays?  Not me!

Soup is good.  Very good.  


Mini-breaks in Canmore...

I love the Banff Hot Springs!

Excellent customer service from them.

Here and here.

Top pick with no link - plans to see family in April!

The final episode of this season of The Walking Dead...ohmygoodnessohmygoodness!

Finishing The Hunger Games trilogy!

Make this and then eat it.  All in one sitting.

No comments: