12 June 2012

Back in the Jaw

It's been a blissful few days back in the Jaw.

It's so lovely here right now...everything super green and warm.
And it doesn't hurt that I'm with Dave...in our house...and I get to sleep in our bed. 
I miss our bed when I'm not here.

We've had a quiet few days catching up with friends. 

Once again, I'm reminded that the military life forges quick and close bonds between people from all over the world.  Friends of ours are moving back to England this week and while I am sad to see them go, I know that we will be friends forever.

And that we will get a chance to visit England in the very near future!

We have friends in a lot of places...England, Denmark, Italy, all over Canada and the U.S.  It's a good thing and makes my wanderlust rev its engine.

As a gift, I gave our friends a little wordle I put together on Moose Jaw.  Enjoy! 









No comments: