01 June 2012

Vacation: Part Four - Denver, Quick and Dirty


Our vacation was ending...I was not a happy camper.

Dave and I shared a great breakfast of panini in Boulder and then drove into Denver for a quick stop to switch out rental cars (I was staying in Colorado for work) and then into the city center for a quick bite.

We made our way along 16th Street Mall, holding hands and not saying much...just dreading the inevitable "goodbye" that was looming ahead.  

We grabbed a quick icy treat at Pinkberry and then wandered around some more.

Our short jaunt along 16th ended with a lovely little tapas-type meal in Larimer Square at Osteria Marco.  We shared a salad and some fresh bruschetta.  

It was yum.
Then it was time to go.

Needless to say, I do not handle saying goodbye at the airport gracefully.
In fact, I'm a mess.
I cry, I snot, I dribble all over myself in a sniffly mess.

Needless to say, there are no pics to share from this portion of the trip.

Just sayin'.

In the meantime, I have been and will be back on the road.  Just a taste of where I've been and where I'm going...all before the end of June!

Denver, CO
Longmont, CO
Estes Park, CO
Albany, NY
Nashville, TN
Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Moose Jaw, SK
Louisville, KY
Columbia, KY

Lucky for me, I get to spend the next two days with one of my favourite friends on the west coast before diving into more work out there.  I'm a lucky gal.

Stay tuned!

No comments: