15 February 2013

Je t'aime...a big announcement!


[source]

I'm a little late to the Valentine's Day Party.
My apologies.

This goes beyond being "fasionably late."  Which, just in passing, I'm not ever sure how it can be fashionable to be late.  I like to be prompt.  Just sayin'.

Here's what I love...

A husband that dreams big about our future.
Family that supports and loves you.
Tall boots with jeans and a cozy sweater.
A good cup of tea.
Decaf soy lattes.
Really long runs outside in the fall and early spring when the weather is oh-so-perfect.
Friends that make you laugh when you need it the most.
Vinyasa flow.

You know what else I love? 

Canada.

That's right...that big, beautiful country to the north of the US.
That country that stretches from ocean to ocean with a lot of variation in geography and language in between.
That country that has a dollar coin called a "loonie" and a two-dollar coin called a "toonie" and no pennies in production anymore.

In fact, I love it so much, I'm officially moving back!!!!!!!

Yup, you heard it hear...I'm back, Canada!  (well, at the end of March)

I'm not sure what is going to happen with work yet, but I don't mind.
Dave and I are beyond excited to be back together.

More news to come soon!

No comments: