31 July 2012

July Top Picks

We've been dashing here and there.
A wedding.
A visit from my parents.
Canmore, Banff and Calgary.
Home in Moose Jaw.

Lots of pictures to come.
For now, July's Top Picks...

Enjoy!

I want everything this shop is selling.

When dreaming of vacations to come, I think of Italy and England.

Training is in full force and I am loving my running skirt from Patagonia!

Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?  This article from Forbes might help!  It has pictures!

My parents bought us a juicer and a blender for Moose Jaw!  So excited I downloaded Kris Carr's "Crazy Sexy Juices & Succulent Smoothies."  I've been making smoothies in Chicago, but I'm pumped to explore the juicing side of things!

Excited to try out these recipes for August - the month of clean living!

Do you like free stuff?  I do!  500 free things is even better!

This movie is stunning to watch and has some pretty important lessons in it as well.

The Olympics are on!  I thought the opening ceremony was long, but the Olympic flame is gorgeous!

Finally...Happy Wedding, J+A!  We are so glad we could spend the day with you!

No comments: