On my vision board (from a few posts ago), there is one piece that I cut out that says "10 things that make me happy." It got my wheels turning. While there are many more than ten, I thought I would share some with you. In no particular order:
- Dave. He makes me incredibly happy with his humour, patience, support and the love he shows me every single day.
- Running. Especially along the lakefront on a crisp autumn morning.
- Family meals and cooking. Whether a great potluck with our "family" in Moose Jaw or dinner with my family around a Thanksgiving table, I truly love the companionship and love that happens when you mix food with people.
- Travel. See my earlier post!
- My family. We've been through a lot together and I always find contentment in knowing that, no matter what, we all have each other's backs.
- Camping and hiking. Just being outside and soaking in nature...nothing beats it.
- Kayaking!!!! Love it and want more of it in my life.
- A great pair of boots.
- The holiday season -- it begins with Halloween and goes through the New Year.
- Warm and cozy sweaters.
What are the ten things that make you happy?
Happy happy, everyone!