18 November 2012

Special Guest: Courtney Thompson!

Hello, readers! 
I am so excited to introduce you to one fabulous woman...Courtney Thompson!

Courtney and I have known each other for some time now and I am constantly inspired by her energy, enthusiasm and her personal brand.
Courtney is full of life and fun and I thought everyone should get a chance to know her.

I asked Courtney five questions to answer...
So, without further ado...Courtney!

***


1.     How did you start blogging?

My background is in journalism and I’ve always loved to write but I had nothing to write about!  A good friend of mine has a great blog that I really enjoyed reading.  So much so, it made me want to write.  I began to think of things I could write about and the first thing that came to mind was me!  I was recently single and I thought writing about my recent life change would not only be therapeutic for myself but it just might help others as well. Hence… Table for One!

2.    What do you like most about blogging?

I love that there’s no pressure.  I can be exactly who I am at all times and not have to worry about saying the wrong thing or making good impressions.  It’s just for me and the fact that others care to read it is a plus! It’s like I’m talking to myself but the rest of the world is there… Pretty awesome!

3.    Where are you originally from?

I am from the best city in the world! Chicago… Where dreams come true! LOL

4.    What are your likes outside of work?

I love to hang with my friends and family! They are the people who accept me despite my flaws.  We dance, sing, cry, laugh, eat, drink and everything else in between… Precious moments.  I also like to sing karaoke every once in a while! People have to suffer through me singing my favorite songs and I make them clap even when I don’t deserve it!  Good times…

5.    What is your biggest fear?

It’s funny you ask this question, because it’s one I’ve been asking myself for a while now.  My biggest fear is being alone.  Meaning, by myself and I’m not just speaking in terms of a romantic relationship.  I’m talking all across the board.  I love that I have people around me that I can turn to for everything and sometimes nothing at all (if that makes since).  I am who I am because of the influence others have had on me and I’m just working on being the same for others.

You can find out more about Courtney in a bunch of different places! 
Check her out here!

No comments: